What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Networks launching August 15th

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Adam just relayed the following message from the Pac-12 on his Rivals board:

Pac -12 Networks is one national network and six regional networks devoted solely to the Pac-12, plus TV everywhere. More live sports, more national championships, and more digital innovations to connect Pac-12 fans to their favorite teams everywhere.

Help us spread the word about Pac-12 Networks! We have created a Facebook app called the Power of the PAC that lets users send an email to their service providers requesting Pac-12 Networks. Each time a user submits an email from the Power of the PAC app they are entered for a chance to win a trip to the 2012 Pac-12 Championship Football Game on November 30th, 2012. Users can also request Pac-12 Networks via Twitter and the hashtag #IWantPac12Networks.

Let your followers know they can submit an email to their service provider via the Power of the PAC app on Facebook. The app is being hosted by the Pac-12 conference's Facebook page and all of the Pac-12 school's Facebook pages. We want to show the service providers the tremendous Power of the Pac-12! Let's get the word out so all Pac-12 fans can watch EVERY game EVERYWHERE!

Users can access the app at http://www.facebook.com/Pac12Conference/app_483373165025004

Users can follow the Pac-12 on Twitter at Twitter.com/Pac12 & LIKE the Pac-12 on Facebook at Facebook.com/Pac12Conference

For more info on Pac-12 Networks, visit: http://www.iwantpac12networks.com

I'm going to call direct TV tomorrow and see if I get anything out of it.

called direct tv and it looks like they are going to wait until September. Their is no urgency to get it in before the football season.

Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer13m
Pac-12 Network launches on Wed, hearing it's very likely deals w/ DirecTV, Verizon get done before FB games start. A teleconference is today
:woot:

I just got Direct TV hooked up. How do I go about getting the P-12 network? How much will it cost? I'm new to this ****, it's my first time doing something other than basic cable.

I just got Direct TV hooked up. How do I go about getting the P-12 network? How much will it cost? I'm new to this ****, it's my first time doing something other than basic cable.

Wait until the deal becomes official and then we'll know which package the Pac network will be part of, but my guess is that it will be on the sports package which is $12.99 per month I believe.

Not certain, but the more I read, the more I think east coast buff fans are screwed regarding access to the PAC 12 network. Too bad. There are a lot of CU Alums over here. :cry:

Not certain, but the more I read, the more I think east coast buff fans are screwed regarding access to the PAC 12 network. Too bad. There are a lot of CU Alums over here. :cry:

It is my understanding that if you have service with one of the cable providers, you should have access to P12-National as well as Streaming access to all 6 regional channels.

Do we have to have TV service though or just internet service would be fine for online streaming?

I have been asking the same question and haven't gotten a clear answer. Hopefully the answer comes today or tomorrow.

You have to have tv service that carries the network to be able to have access to the internet service

direct tv is holding channel 626 for the PAC:12 network, that is a very good sign.

FYI...

Comcast Denver Metro digital

P12 Mtn - 430, HD - 840
P12 Nat'l - 431, no HD :huh:

Also on the 30'th, ESPN Goalline on channel 436

You have to have tv service that carries the network to be able to have access to the internet service

I do have Comcast basic so I'm covered but why are we required to do that? Perhaps a backdoor deal between the Pac-12 and Comcast?

Back