1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAC 12 notes

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Tractor, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Didn't see a thread about this, and thought it may be important for much later in the season:

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...d-washington-state-due-involvement-july-fight
    Washington State is quickly unraveling this year.

TDforTD likes this.
  2. jrj84105

jrj84105 Active Member

Washington State down. Oregon State still down. ASU and UA looking bad. USC looking down under Helton. Something's not right with the Bruins. Cal down. There's a lot of room for CU to move up with UW looking to do the same. The PAC 12 could look a lot different going into November this year.

Tatanka™, Yung Buffalo and Buffnik like this.
  3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves with some of these. UCLA lost in OT at aTm in the opener while having 1st game mistakes. I still think that is an excellent team. USC could go either way. Today is huge for them at Stanford. ASU & Utah both undefeated but haven't looked great getting there. Still petty good teams, though. Arizona looks bad. Opportunities in the South, for sure.

In the North, it looks like 3 excellent teams and 3 mediocre to poor teams. Unfortunately for the schedule, we drew 2 of the excellent teams on the road this year. But the flip side is that we drew 2 mediocre/poor teams at home.

Honestly, the Pac-12 is pretty close to what I thought it would be this year. Lots of inexperienced QBs, so a lot of opportunities to beat some teams that are otherwise extremely talented. Also, some coaches with big personalities whose acts may be starting to wear a little thin.

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I said it in another thread and I'll repeat here. I we don't absolutely murder ASU, I'll be pissed. That is NOT a good football team.

jrj84105 likes this.