What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 refs looking for a fresh start

Worth a read fellas, if nothing else than for this anecdote:
Dykes' biggest gripe with officiating over the years, not just in the Pac-12, has been with lacking of uniformity.

“It can vary from crew to crew. I’ve had guys explain holding to me one week, they’ll say, ‘We’re not going to call holding if it doesn’t impact the play.’ And then the next crew will come in and say, ‘Holding is holding whether it impacts a play or not.’ The league recognizes that. They know there have been some issues and I’m excited that they’re dealing with it.”

Larry Scott is doing all the right things...let's see if it helps. Hopefully they won't **** us over again this year. They had too big a hand in determining the outcome of at least 2 of our games.

It seems to me like this Bonagura guy is sort of defending the officiating and arguing that us fans just get caught up in "group think" based on perceived wrongs done to us by the officials and that officiating in the Pac 12 isn't any different than any other conference.

Back