What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 TV Deal with FOX+ESPN, worth $250m per year according to NYT

:woot:

we're in the money!

best thing to happen on the business side of CU sports, well, maybe ever.

I cant wait for 2012 when they use that new TV money to drop in a couple brand new hi def screens at Folsom, and an upgraded sound system.

Anybody who would state with a straight face that CU should have gone to the MWC instead of the Pac clearly has an axe to grind with CU. Stating otherwise ignores the facts of the situation. There's literally nothing that the MWC offers that is superior in any way to what the Pac offers, yet there was Kizla, making the argument. He can eat a bag of dicks.

Sacky: Maybe he's just that dumb. I think we should start calling him Simple Mark. I kind of feel sorry for the little guy. This is likely the ultimate result of maintstreaming mentally challenged kids in the 70's.

With the school's funding problems, I think this all but guarantees that the AD is on its own when it comes to money.

That would be a good thing. Especially after the AD pays back its loans. Once the AD doesn't owe anything or take anything, it gains a tremendous amount of leverage.

Edit: Doesn't the student fund tie back to student tickets, the C Club and use of AD facilities? Or is that separate?

GREAT F***ING SCOTT!!!!!

Buffnick - You need to figure out a way to get a interview with that guy!

Great idea and each poster should get one question.

Buffnik: Mr. Scott what do you think the future of the conference means with this huge media contract?

JRK1212: Did you hear about Parker Orms stealing Suzie's candy in 4th grade?

TBD: Gold?

Junction: How do you feel about a future championship game in Vegas?

DBT: Did you hear about what Sear's did to me? Dickwads!

TBD: Gold.

4DemBuffs: Hookers and blow!

BCS: Blllarrrrggghhhhh, sorry I've been sdrinksing. Yous has sisterss?

TBD: Gold!

Unleash: You even been fishing in Alaska?

Creatini: So i herd u liek mudkip

Okay, maybe i'ts not such a great idea.

The Pac12 maintaining 100% equity in the network might raise the start-up costs, but I think it could actually HELP get national distribution quicker.

The Big Ten's 51/49 split with Fox meant they got a jump-start on DirecTV (formerly a part of the same media group that owns Fox), but that relationship made it a battle to get onto Comcast, DishNetwork, etc etc.

By NOT having one distribution partner's competitors involved in the ownership, we can have open dialogue with all of the distribution channels without making it a "battleground".

You can whine all you want CSU, But, uh, you know when Larry Scott wants something, it's like sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want, but it's gonna happen.

You can whine all you want CSU, But, uh, you know when Larry Scott wants something, it's like sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want, but it's gonna happen.

who did you steal that from... i know that joke...was that Family guy?

Back