What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC-12 Uniform challenge

Well this one is easy
You'd think, but why do they have to keep showing our 2006 unis? Just show the new picture of Rippy and an old one of Kordell or something

291035_display_image.jpg

Also, would be nice if they updated our description/added more pictures.

Voted.

I'm surprised we rolled those other two so easily.

My take on this one:

Our uniforms look much better than ASU's, but their uniforms are presented much better in this competition.

I'd love to see the SID submit some more professional photographs of the new uniforms and include the away uniform as well. Yes, I'm aware this has already been said, but I'm more serious about it.

Wally you could have saved us all some time and simply done this:

[Mtn]
You'd think, but why do they have to keep showing our 2006 unis? Just show the new picture of Rippy and an old one of Kordell or something
[/Mtn]

Did you notice who's running the huddle in the picture of our old unis? I'll give you a hint, his business cards say "I'll call you".

I'm surprised we beat USC at all, on numbers alone. These kinds of polls generally end up as popularity contests (and the trojan is a classic symbol). As far as ASU goes, I guess I'm old - I much preferred Sparky to the trident, but neither can compete with Ralphie.

we are winning these so easily because we know about the poll and the opponents don't.

Assuming we beat ASU they've consented to letting us get them some more and some better CU uniform pictures, you guys mind posting some links/pictures up in this thread?

I actually needed both so we could get that dumb picture of the 3rd string at the spring game 3 year ago off their site.

I like mine better...they actually match.

now the question is besides rippy in teh new Uni have we seen any other pictures of them?

I actually needed both so we could get that dumb picture of the 3rd string at the spring game 3 year ago off their site.

now the question is besides rippy in teh new Uni have we seen any other pictures of them?
I haven't seen any other than the new helmets at practice.

Back