What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Week 1 Games

I have been to quite a few of the 60 point wins and I find them boring as hell after the first 15 minutes. I wouldn't mind a game against a Fresno State or something where at least they can make the game interesting for more then half of a quarter.

Really curious to see how Helfrich does as a HC. He's been the OC under one of the best and one of the worst college coaches in the last decade. How much did Hawk screw him up and how much did Chip make him look like a genius?

Really curious to see how Helfrich does as a HC. He's been the OC under one of the best and one of the worst college coaches in the last decade. How much did Hawk screw him up and how much did Chip make him look like a genius?
This. But also, how much will his talent on the field bail him out?

I remember when we had that problem opening on the road against Wisconsin.:cry:
We beat Wisconsin so badly that day that they permanently shelved the alternate jersey they unveiled for that game - shame, I kind of liked them:

502007e9e2dbc.preview-620.jpg

I know that Helfrich is no Kelly and he is probably not even close. If Helfrich turns out to be the wrong guy for head coach there is a young OC the Ducks have in Scott Frost who I believe will be a very good HC soon. Like most people I am realistic and while I love the run the Ducks are on I realize it will not last forever. I get **** on the eDuck forums for saying this, but I believe Helfrich will be the reason the run ends. I hope I am wrong.

I know that Helfrich is no Kelly and he is probably not even close. If Helfrich turns out to be the wrong guy for head coach there is a young OC the Ducks have in Scott Frost who I believe will be a very good HC soon. Like most people I am realistic and while I love the run the Ducks are on I realize it will not last forever. I get **** on the eDuck forums for saying this, but I believe Helfrich will be the reason the run ends. I hope I am wrong.

What the hell Duck? Are you trying to make us hate you?

As for the games, I could see the conference going 8-2, with WSU and Cal being the only losses, but I think there will be one more upset. I hope it's not us.

NAU plays at UA tonight. The Wildcats are fortuante to have a creampuff OOC schedule with NAU, @UNLV, and UTSA on tab before conference play starts. That gives them time to figure out who their QB will be. Right now I'm thinking it's Denker since Scroggins had injuries in camp so far.

That 3-3-5 defense should be improved since all 11 starters are back this season.

If the O/U is at 40, what would your pick be?

Back