1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pac-12’s 100th anniversary: Ranking the greatest football coaches

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 10, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jon Wilner

Part two of my series examining the best of the best from the league’s first 100 years. (First installment: The greatest players, by position.) Notes on the following: * I did not consider NFL success (Bill Walsh, Jim Harbaugh) *… Continue Reading →

Originally posted by College Hotline
    Click here to view the article.

2. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

So I take by the absence of Coach Mac and Urban Meyer that it's not really the PAC12 they are considering, but the PAC10. Lame. I'll be ignoring all these type of articles going forward.

3. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

He says in there that he reviews the best coaches of the Pac-12, not taking into account coaches with success outside the conference. So since Urban had success in the MWC and Mac had success in the Big 8 they were not considered.

4. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

I have no issues with that.

5. Bufffan68

Bufffan68 Club Member Club Member

Thanks for the note S2S.

I still think it's kinda lame...if we're all one big, happy family then the adopted kids should be included IMO...it would give PAC10 fans a way to get more acquainted with our programs. And since I don't care about the PAC12 pre-Colorado, I'll still ignore these articles.