What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac12 POW

BuffUp

Club Member
Club Member
FB_POW_10.24__1477333613.jpg

Last edited:
How is that possible? Worst offensive and best defensive performances of the season and the award goes to Sefo?

Great for him, and proud of this team, but that is a odd pick for OPOW.

I edited my first post - sorry I had jumped the gun due to not sure on how to handle this winning stuff?

p12 Player of the Week

ASU: 6 times, 3 players, 1 offense, 1 defense, Special Teams x4 (Zane Gonzalez)

CU: 5 times, 5 players, 3 offense (Sefo, Montez, Lindsay), 1 defense (Tedric), 1 special teams (Price)

Utah: 3 times, 3 players, 1 offense, 1 defense, 1 special teams

Washington, Cal, Stanford: 2 each

USC, WSU, OSU, Oregon: 1 each

UCLA, Arizona: 0

p12 Player of the Week

ASU: 6 times, 3 players, 1 offense, 1 defense, Special Teams x4 (Zane Gonzalez)

CU: 5 times, 5 players, 3 offense (Sefo, Montez, Lindsay), 1 defense (Tedric), 1 special teams (Price)

Utah: 3 times, 3 players, 1 offense, 1 defense, 1 special teams

Washington, Cal, Stanford: 2 each

USC, WSU, OSU, Oregon: 1 each

UCLA, Arizona: 0
Should be 4 1/2 (CU) to 4 (ASU to 2 1/2 (Utah). ******* teams should only count as 1/2.

Back