What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Parker Orms

Meh. I get your point VA, although I disagree given the situation. Sorry for the assholes in the thread, but it is AllBuffs.

Also, buffenuf is definitely vkberlin, right?

Meh. I get your point VA, although I disagree given the situation. Sorry for the assholes in the thread, but it is AllBuffs.

Also, buffenuf/Wizzers Ghost is definitely vkberlin, right?
Fify and absolutely

Oh, holy ****. I hated that mother****er on Buffzone.

I have no issue with him doing that and I know the secondary played better without him out there. Don't get me wrong, he is a great Buff and has done a lot of good for this team, but he was overmatched out there.

HCMM discussed today how Orms has been a warrior by playing on a bum knee all year. Take it back now Mdelpizzo! ;)

vk posted here a couple times

Back