1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking issues

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 25, 2011.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

We got in early enough, so we weren't impacted. I heard a lot of people had a really tough time with parking last Saturday. What were the issues?

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

oregon got there early

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I couldn't find a spot in my normal spot on Aurora, east side of US36 near Kitt... bout 2.5 hours early

4. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

Exactly. Kittridge & the lot on Colorado/Regent were packed with Oregon when we arrived right at 10 AM. Those fans were everywhere during the tailgating. They were easy to spot (gawd, I hate their Nike colors).

I was a little surprised inside the stadium though. They did wrap around the endzone but I didn't think they brought more than Nebraska, Oklahoma & Texas always did - nor Georgia last year.

5. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

We were a little late coming down, no parking issues but traffic on 36 started in Denver.

6. antisaint

antisaint I LIKE CAKE! Club Member

Parking Garage was already full by the time we showed up at about 12:15. Luckily we got there right as they were turning people away and theylet us park on the street in front of Coors Event Center.