What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pat Knight done at Texas Tech

He earned that.

He needs to go down to a lower level and win before he gets another shot in the big tent.

'Bout time. He's needed the axe for quite a while. Now its time to see if he can get by without daddys coat-tails

I guess we won't see a son succeed his famous father at a school for awhile. It first failed at Okie State and then now TT.

Their "dream" hire is Billy Gillispie...

That's what I've heard as well. Gillespie would be an awesome hire for them. He's got great recruiting ties in Texas and has already been successful at UTEP and A&M. I think he could do the same thing in Lubbock.

That's what I've heard as well. Gillespie would be an awesome hire for them. He's got great recruiting ties in Texas and has already been successful at UTEP and A&M. I think he could do the same thing in Lubbock.

Think he could be successful in Lubbock. What he did at A&M was downright impressive, but he's gotta watch the bottle.
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Buffs play Texas Tech in hoops in the near future. Texas Tech is one of the closest major programs to CU, not that it's exactly next door.

Back