What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paterno is out tonight / Possible riots at PSU?

I've been looking all over for Franco Harris' going to that Central Mountain High School to stand up for Victim One who was bullied and forced out of school.

I know JoePa's staying close to Medical Care, but I have been looking for the TV clips of him leaning out of his window, chastising those high school students for re-raping the victim.

Gee - those and all the Penn State students kept saying how they supported the victims. Over and over, I kept hearing them SAY that.

But now a couple of days into this, and nada. NOT ONE PERSON that claims to support victims has stepped up to bat for that senior. In his high school year. The Defendant and his attorney used his name over and over. Got him re-raped.

But no one is helping him one bit. Nice. Real nice. Where IS that righteous indignation when street rioters need it, eh?

From what I hear regarding prison life is you don't have much of a chance of survival if you are a child molester.

There is some honor even amongst the worst of the worst, I hear Bernie Madoff has the respect of his peers in crime but a Sandusky type won't last 30 days in that population.
He'll never be in gen pop and likely won't have any interaction with anyone whose not a guard.

The 27-page lawsuit, which was filed in Philadelphia, identifies the alleged victim -- now 29 -- as John Doe. It lists Sandusky, The Second Mile and Penn State as defendants, claiming Sandusky abused the boy at his State College home, at Penn State facilities and on at least one bowl game trip.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/3...abused-him-more-than-100-times/#ixzz1fDYlGLMN

At least one bowl game trip? Welcome to trafficing minors accross state lines! That AD is going to be ****ed if that is proven in court.

The 27-page lawsuit, which was filed in Philadelphia, identifies the alleged victim -- now 29 -- as John Doe. It lists Sandusky, The Second Mile and Penn State as defendants, claiming Sandusky abused the boy at his State College home, at Penn State facilities and on at least one bowl game trip.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/3...abused-him-more-than-100-times/#ixzz1fDYlGLMN

At least one bowl game trip? Welcome to trafficing minors accross state lines! That AD is going to be ****ed if that is proven in court.

As mentioned before, this puts it in federal courts and removes the state caps on liability.

Also means a change of venue to a less PSU friendly court may be the future.

Could be huge dollars.

Really conflicted. Loved him as a coach before this whole thing broke but I just can't feel sad after what happened.

Back