What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson is entering the NFL Draft

Best of luck, and thanks! On a positive note, I no longer have to listen to a certain poster squeal like a 14 year old girl at a Beiber concert every time PRich is within earshot, or possibly within earshot, or not at all within earshot.

Best of luck, and thanks! On a positive note, I no longer have to listen to a certain poster squeal like a 14 year old girl at a Beiber concert every time PRich is within earshot, or possibly within earshot, or not at all within earshot.

You should take that 14-year-old girl to Denmark and get her drunk.

Best of luck to a great Buff (PRich, not the girl).

You should take that 14-year-old girl to Denmark and get her drunk.

Best of luck to a great Buff (PRich, not the girl).
No problem. Only catch, the beer will be from Belgium. For the record, the girl's a pretty good Buff too.

Well deserved. I wish CU could offer the chance to play in a conference championship game or something meaningful enough to stick around for another year. But it's best for everyone that he represent the Black & Gold on Sundays while competing against the best in the world. 1st round or 4th - he's making the right decision.

First step toward any Bilentnikof is working with a QB who can get you the ball. Sefo fits that bill, so he's got that goin' for him.

Can anybody think of any NFL WR who is as skinny as PRich? Man, I am having a hard time coming up with one. (Watching Denver/KC last night, I can't see him taking those hits on a regular basis and surviving.)

And in the League, PRich's speed will be just a bit above average, so with his current size that small advantage will get easily jammed at the LOS.

His choice, like Bahktiari's, but I say one more year of maturity. A private nutritionist can't do much more than CU's S&C staff can.

:lol:

It's interesting to see people refer to Paul as "Skinny."

A much better description is "slender." He is not lacking muscle in the arms and shoulders, just has a very narrow frame.

It's interesting to see people refer to Paul as "Skinny."

A much better description is "slender." He is not lacking muscle in the arms and shoulders, just has a very narrow frame.

He took some serious hits last year and popped up like nothing happened. I think he is deceptively tough and resilient. Of course in the NFL you never know, especially since they play the 9ers at least twice per year. I hope he has a long successful career.

Back