What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson predicted to go in the first round per Todd McShay

I honestly love the loyalty, but pin it down. go on record and pick the round and approximate slot PRich comes off the board. I will wait till after his Pro-Day to be official

sample : 3rd round pick 64 to 70

I think that is slightly low but close

welker is a dwarf and he plays in the slot.

who knows? it is all about matchups and scheme. i just hope p-rich lands somewhere that he can showcase his abilities.

welker is a dwarf and he plays in the slot.

who knows? it is all about matchups and scheme. i just hope p-rich lands somewhere that he can showcase his abilities.

If P-Rich plays the Welker position in the NFL, it's going to totally screw up the AllBuffs experts when drawing a comparison between a Buff recruit and a famous player.

That would be cool. PRich to the Panthers would be interesting

Panthers have a lot of room for WRs now with their off-season housecleaning. Also have a QB with the arm to take advantage of PRichs downfield speed.

Niners are set with Crabtree and Boldin but as the linked article states they could use a deep threat. It could also be an ideal situation because Crabtree doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will spend his career with one team. PRich could step in on a very good team, have a chance to learn the NFL, then step in when Crabtree leaves.

Crabtree, Aldon Smith, Mike Iupati and Kapernick are all entering the final year of their contracts. The Niners want to extend Kap by training camp which could Flacco the team. They need a productive draft. CB is more important immediately but I would happy with PRich.

Panthers have a lot of room for WRs now with their off-season housecleaning. Also have a QB with the arm to take advantage of PRichs downfield speed.

Niners are set with Crabtree and Boldin but as the linked article states they could use a deep threat. It could also be an ideal situation because Crabtree doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will spend his career with one team. PRich could step in on a very good team, have a chance to learn the NFL, then step in when Crabtree leaves.

Yep. This is why I want him to go there. Tons of opportunity and that offense would suit him very well. Plus they are a Super Bowl contender depending on how their offseason goes

Also re: the Carolina Panthers, the WR with the most returning receptions is none other than Toney Clemons. Good opportunity for him there

Also re: the Carolina Panthers, the WR with the most returning receptions is none other than Toney Clemons. Good opportunity for him there

Not even close. Jerricho Cotchery and Tiquan Underwood are far ahead of Clemons. People are also overlooking that they have one of the more productive pass-catching TEs in the league over the past few years in Olsen. Certainly not an embarrassment of pass catching riches though

rejurupu.jpg

Nolan Nawrocki's take

Why does everyone leave CU game 10-15lbs before the draft? I know they are doing it full time, but it seems like we are scrawny...then not so much.

Nolan Nawrocki's take

Nawrocki has provided blazing analysis such as how cam Newton's insincere smile will not allow him to be a success in the league.

P-Rich is explosive out of breaks & his route running is more pro ready than a lot of WRs ahead of him. I remember a double move he put down against Nebraska in 2010 that made my jaw drop. He does drop some easy ones though

Last edited:
I had a dream the Giants drafted him with the 50th pick. (Miami has that pick)

Do not want him to go to the Cowboys

I hope PRich doesn't go to KC. Then I will relive my childhood nightmare when I wanted the Broncos to draft Cliff Branch and he ended up going to the Raiders. The Broncos might consider PRich at the end of round 2, but I think he'll be gone by then.

How would the panther fans do with drafting another speedy wr from Colorado? The story of the last one didn't end well. How long are their collective memories?

Back