What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PEDs and Alabama, and what that means for CU

It didn't have anything to do with Bama kicking NDs ass. That said, I don't have a doubt it's going on everywhere. Either allow it or don't. These programs will press the envelope if its not a set standard, hell they probably would anyway.

12086107-standard.jpg

He's saying, I'm guessing, who gives a ****? If he thinks peds aren't used at Bama, God Bless him.

ESPN is making my point re: bama and PEDs by not being clued in with the Teo fiasco. The whitewashing we're seeing here is the same bs we get by hearing how great Alabama is, Saban is a genius, etc.

Deal with this - it's bs. Your asterisks are coming. You don't have 300lb linemen chasing down RBs on the level.

Post as many pics as you want, I'll never buy that Bama isn't one of the worst PED offenders in college football, perpetuated by a conference that has a rep to maintain, and the top news outlet for sports that's so scared to bust their money makers they're willing to overlook or avoid the real story, just like they did for McGuire, Sosa, Bonds and Lance for all those years. If it looks too good to be true...

ESPN is making my point re: bama and PEDs by not being clued in with the Teo fiasco. The whitewashing we're seeing here is the same bs we get by hearing how great Alabama is, Saban is a genius, etc.

Deal with this - it's bs. Your asterisks are coming. You don't have 300lb linemen chasing down RBs on the level.

Post as many pics as you want, I'll never buy that Bama isn't one of the worst PED offenders in college football, perpetuated by a conference that has a rep to maintain, and the top news outlet for sports that's so scared to bust their money makers they're willing to overlook or avoid the real story, just like they did for McGuire, Sosa, Bonds and Lance for all those years. If it looks too good to be true...

Some people looks so hard to explain why they are losers. Are players are dumb, they are on steriods, our coaches cheat? What else?

My friend played there Bama, trust me, even Bama players use. They aren't the only school that does so don't worry. Peds or not, ND was done. It's not like they are a team of world beaters. I seem to remember them slipping past Pitt.

My friend played there Bama, trust me, even Bama players use. They aren't the only school that does so don't worry. Peds or not, ND was done. It's not like they are a team of world beaters. I seem to remember them slipping past Pitt, Purdue, and BYU.

fify

how did you fix it and leave off Stanford?

I actually thought about that but Stanford was a good win for them, aside from the fact that Stanford gave that game away, of course. No way would ND have beat Stanford later in the season.

I actually thought about that but Stanford was a good win for them, aside from the fact that Stanford gave that game away, of course. No way would ND have beat Stanford later in the season.
Do you remember what happened in that game?

Do you remember what happened in that game?

I assume you're talking about where Stanford tied the game in OT (pending the extra point) but the refs called no TD even after the review. Stanford also blew a late lead in regulation IIRC. But I am much more critical of the win over Pitt because a simple missed FG would've won the game for Pitt. Plus ND should've been penalized on the missed FG for having 2 guys on the field with the same number so Pitt should've gotten another shot on that possession.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...tler-salesman-saw-alabama-players-use-product

The company which says it provided deer-antler spray, a product which contains a banned substance, to Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis also sold its goods to members of the 2012 national championship Alabama football team, according to a co-owner of the company.And Christopher Key, the SWATS co-owner, said Wednesday he personally witnessed about five Alabama players spray what he sold them into their mouths.
"I showed them how to use it," Key said.
Key said about 20 players purchased the spray at a hotel room in New Orleans leading into the BCS National Championship game against LSU. And he said he sold about 20 more bottles to players at the apartment of an Alabama player 10 days before the game.
Sports Illustrated first reported about the connection between SWATS., an Alabama-based company, and several SEC programs.

Well well. Alabama, you've had my curiosity, but now you've got my attention.

And I'm not the only one now. I wonder where this fascinating tale of triumph meets fast growing deer antlers will go? Get the asterisks ready.

The guy that got the video with our players did the EXACT same thing when the barn played for their tainted MNC. It just shows the Bama makes news.

Back