1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pelini Apologizes

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffNut99, Nov 23, 2010.

1. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

[video=youtube;tCL1svBhVgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCL1svBhVgk[/video]

"My tirade is something that never should have happened..."

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    dply likes this.
  2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

:lol:

3. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

Sorry he got caught on tv.

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Bo's sorry for acting like fool and he apologizes. It'll never happen again.
    It's all cool.

Bo Confessional.jpg

5. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Straight from Dr. Tom's mouth: "It is important that people maintain a sense of perspective and balance concerning the football program in view of the events of last Saturday. Bo has indicated that events such as those will not happen again. I take him at his word, and agree that it is very important that going forward we do not see a recurrence."

Uh... Since when have people in Nebraska maintained "a sense of perspective and balance concerning the football program..."?

6. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I get the feeling that Li'l Bo's apology was somewhat fiened. He probabley would have never apoligized if the cameras had never caught it.

7. ruffemupbuff

ruffemupbuff New Member

Seems Dr. Tom has drawn a line in the sand to dismiss pelini for cause if Bo goes off again. I recently learned that Bo's given name is Mark. The latest conspiracy theory is that the Pelini family are communists. Carl/Mark's communist manifesto. Big RED. Black listed by McCarthney. Weird!

If Buffs win Friday, Pilini canned, NU hires Turner Gill as HC and Katie Hnida as special teams coach. NU football isn't relevant in the Big 10 for years.

8. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Hence the South Park/BP analogy. Wait, BP (British Petroleum), Bo Pelini, BP...

9. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

why do i imagine it went down something like this....

[video=youtube;Ocv5WdBmSok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocv5WdBmSok[/video]