What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Penn St. v. Nubs thread...

I really don't understand how Okie St's schedule is that much tougher. I think Oregon would beat OU and Texas. The rest of the Big 12 is not that impressive. Stanford has ND as an OOC game, whereas Okie St's toughest OOC game was Arizona.

Do you think Stanford's SOS is getting screwed by USC being ranked so low in the polls? Is punishing USC really punishing Stanford?

I don't there's any doubt they're getting screwed by that. Because of the ridiculous probation that the NCAA comes up with the pollsters aren't giving them their fair due. They're either eligible for the polls or they're not, none of this half-assed crap.

i think Stanford's SOS is getting screwed since they've played two ranked teams, UW (22) and USC (20). one of whom won't be ranked on Monday. bottom feeder stuff rankings. USC has no wins over ranked teams and lost to Arizona State. UW has lost to the only ranked team they played. the Pac is weak. get over it.

Baylor sucks and ATM is in disarray, but OSU has wins @ Texas @ATM, @Missouri. baylor. blow outs. they beat K State last week.

This.

i think Stanford's SOS is getting screwed since they've played two ranked teams, UW (22) and USC (20). one of whom won't be ranked on Monday. bottom feeder stuff rankings. USC has no wins over ranked teams and lost to Arizona State. UW has lost to the only ranked team they played. the Pac is weak. get over it.

Baylor sucks and ATM is in disarray, but OSU has wins @ Texas @ATM, @Missouri. baylor. blow outs. they beat K State last week.
Does the fact that Kansas is beating a ranked Baylor team 24-3 indicate that the Big 12 is weaker or stronger?

Does the fact that Kansas is beating a ranked Baylor team 24-3 indicate that the Big 12 is weaker or stronger?

**** Baylor. I'm laughing my ass off. How are they even ranked 25? They're 2-3 in conference play.

**** Baylor.

**** Baylor. I'm laughing my ass off. How are they even ranked 25? They're 2-3 in conference play.

**** Baylor.

Baylor only has a few more games left with RG3 who is the only reason they are competitive a lot of games. He is a college superstar in the middle of a bunch of guys who are average at best.

Next season Baylor goes back to being their normal laughingstock selfes.

Also the Big 12? has to look at the whole conference. Okie lite blew out tech by something like 60, the same tech team that beat the OU team that was thought to be an NC contender. #21 Texas loses at Missou, a team that is leaving. All the Texas starpower and the score 5 points against an average defense at best.

#17 KSU is also losing to an A&M team that is also leaving for greener pastures. Not a good day for the conference. If OU beats OSU, which wouldn't be a big surprise then the Big 12? will be left to their misery again.

Baylor came back to beat Kansas, TCU and Boise tied with 2:00 left, TCU ball.

ESPN is so lame. Having a somber report outside jo pa's house, tom rinaldi's ugly mug everywhere. They made it out like poor penn state and all the distractions they had to go through. All they "prayer for the kids" stuff is fake and insulting.

Back