1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pep Rally

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Make It Rain, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Make It Rain

Make It Rain Guest

Hey guys. Do any of you know if there is going to be any kind of pep rally either tomorow or Friday and if so where would it be? I'm so amped for the game right now it's not even funny.

FlatironsBuff likes this.
  2. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

3. Make It Rain

Make It Rain Guest

Damn, that's it? Where did Barnett utter his famous unleash hell quote a few years back prior to the csu game? I thought there was something at the Balch fieldhouse.

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The unleash hell comment came from the buff club kickoff luncheon. That's today, BTW. From 11:30-1:30 at the Balch Fieldhouse. I wouldn't call the luncheon a pep rally so much as it's an opportunity for a bunch of us old farts to get together and get amped up for the season. It's co-sponsored by the Boulder Chamber of Commerce, so there's always a bunch of business types in the crowd.

5. Make It Rain

Make It Rain Guest

Oh I gotcha. Thanks for the help. I guess I'll just have to make my way down to Pearl Street tomorow. Go Buffs!!!