What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Perrilloux Booted From LSU

There are many stories swirling around his reasoning for leaving when he did. The most prevelant is that he had some serious family issues he needed to deal with and that football had consumed too much of his time.

I've heard Mac talk about his departure and it was to spend more time with his family.

Mac said it was to spend time with family and do more work for God. Promise keepers became very big.

I wish MAC would have stayed through his contract(silent of course)I believe in 90 they gave him a silent 15 year deal.I think CU would have won another NC if he would stuck around.

i agree, but our schedule was pretty brutal

Screw the schedule. We only lost one game. Mac will tell you to this day that his stubborn focus on running the ball against the fuskers cost us the game.

Screw the schedule. We only lost one game. Mac will tell you to this day that his stubborn focus on running the ball against the fuskers cost us the game.

That is 100% correct. Westbrook,fauria and carruth should have been more involved.

I know this but look how people schedule now to win the MNC. That year they had one free game. NE Lousiana. 6 ranked opponents and others that were conference games. The ranked teams in order were...Wisconsin #10, @Michigan #4, @Texas #16, Oklahoma #22, KSt #19, @ Stinkoln #3

I know this but look how people schedule now to win the MNC. That year they had one free game. NE Lousiana. 6 ranked opponents and others that were conference games. The ranked teams in order were...Wisconsin #10, @Michigan #4, @Texas #16, Oklahoma #22, KSt #19, @ Stinkoln #3

But what does that have to do with us not winning the NC that year? NOTHING, because we won every one of those games except for goddamned *ebraska. What we're criticizing Mac for is going ultra-conservative in Lincoln and not winning the NC that year.

Back