What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phil Steele - do you believe in him or not

If you look at ND's schedule, it's not tough except for USC. ND is a tiny school with a very small alumni base, the reason they have so many fans is because of their winning tradition and the Catholic church - which owns the world. Everybody wants to be associated with a winner. $hit, 95% of Notre Dame fans couldn't qualify for admission to the university. I can absolutely guarantee that over 99% have never taken a class at ND.
They aren't real fans, after a few losing seasons they will become USC, or Florida, or Oklahoma, or LSU fans, or whoever is on top.

That's the truth right there, and worth a rep!! :thumbsup:

I always enjoy reading Phile steele. It's the only pre-season mag I will buy, the others like Athlons, Lindy's and Sporting News I will only look at on the store rack.

Phil spends 365 days of the year doing his magaize. He watches every game that he can and has like 20 tv's all with different games on at the same time at his desk. In fact right now, he is already getting ready for his 2010 magazine.

Back