1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phil Steele likes us tomorrow

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

An answer he gave on his facebook.

So you have Colorado pulling the upset against Nebraska, huh. Colorado is so hard to predict becaust they look good one quarter and rotten the next. With Nebraska, you know you will get a good defensive effort but a very limited offense most games. I do think the NU -10 spread is high, but I do feel the Cornhuskers should be the favorite. What's your thought?

Phil Steele

No doubt Nebraska should be favored and probably by this amount but this is Colorados bowl game and Nebraska has the Big 12 title game on deck and a win over Texas would put them in a BCS bowl! Missouri lost to a weaker Kansas team in the same spot last year.

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I can see the Buffs winning tomorrow as well. This team will play well every once in awhile, especially at home.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'd like to believe Steele is onto something. It's definitely easier to listen to than the stuff I've read from others saying that the CU team is dysfunctional right now and the guys don't have their heads into this game.

4. Unleash Hell

2 of the last 3 games (A&M and Okie st) CU has played well enough to beat this Nebraska team IMO.

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i like our chances at home in the rivalry setting; but, one thing NU has done better than anyone else in the North (outside play D) is not beat themselves (outside the ISU debacle). which is something the Buffs do quite often.

6. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

if Robinson plays that Okie State game isn't even close

7. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I like our chances tomorrow even though the advantage of the team "rallying around Hawkins" is gone with today's cop-out announcement. And regardless of what the NU players say, their focus is on next Saturday in Dallas.

8. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

fify

9. Unleash Hell

I actually disagree, I think we played well overall in that game. We played well enough to win against NU.

10. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

I agree that OSU wins comfortably if Robinson plays, but NU doesn't have anyone near as good as Robinson.

I like our chances. NU will be looking ahead to the big game against Texas.