1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phil Steele on Bill King show this morning

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RalphieSpeaks, Dec 14, 2012.

1. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

When asked who the best hire was so far he said he would throw Colorado out there with the hire of MacIntyre. Talked a couple minutes about it but in a nutshell said Colorado should make strides over the next couple seasons.

:thumbsup:

2. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

If not the best coach (not saying he isn't), he certainly has the most room to improve.

3. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I tend to agree with some folks that Bohn losing Jones and ending up with MacIntyre instead may have been a huge blessing. Given his resume, I think this may well be the perfect guy at the perfect time.

4. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

I think he's the perfect match too...he turned around lousy, underfunded programs like ours (actually multiple if you count time as coordinator), he has strong ties in our recruiting areas and great with Xs and Os. I'm hopeful for a pretty quick turnaround...though the PAC12 is a little tougher than the WAC or ACC. I was impressed he should have beaten Stanford and beat BYU by a larger margin than Notre Dame...who played them in South Bend. Look out NCAA...we will be relevant again!!!! :nod:

5. Pale Ale

Pale Ale Well-Known Member

Hope springs eternal!

6. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

I totally agree with this! The more I read about HCMM the more I love. Serious Mancrush developing. I think things are looking UP for the Buffs, improved facilities. A new coach with an extensive resume and good west coast ties, I am super excited at next season. I know we aren't going to win 8 games or even 6 or 7 most likely, but I feel like we will be in games and competing again. I can't wait!!!