What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phillip Lindsay: The Tasmanian Devil

Never would have guessed either of these statements: Lindsay is getting it done

"at Southern California last weekend, Lindsay had six catches for 105 yards — the most yards receiving for a Colorado tailback in nearly 15 years".

"He's averaging 4.9 yards per carry this season and has scored six times".

Does Lindsay get NFL attention with a good 2017 season? Personally I think he has what it takes. The dude is versatile

To be honest, I don't think he's an NFL caliber RB. He's a great college back, a true buff, and I will always remember him and the role he played in turning things around though. I love his heart, drive, and passion. If anyone can defy the odds, it's Phil. I hope he proves me wrong.

Well, it's been a pleasure to watch him play. NFL? Idk? The way he plays though, someone might take a chance on him and I hope so. Senior year is gonna be a big one.

To be honest, I don't think he's an NFL caliber RB. He's a great college back, a true buff, and I will always remember him and the role he played in turning things around though. I love his heart, drive, and passion. If anyone can defy the odds, it's Phil. I hope he proves me wrong.

My sentiments exactly. He may not have NFL speed for his size. I hope I am wrong, as well.

Back