What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pick a 12-Pac rival

Oh yeah?

Exactly.

How do you tell the difference between a BYU coed and a UofU coed?

The BYU coed is looking for a husband. The UofU coed is looking for the father.

Here's a picture of the official flower of CU Boulder:

purple_plant.jpg

Pretty.

Also, are you guys dyslexic? How does University of Colorado become CU?

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the official flower of CU Boulder:

purple_plant.jpg

Pretty.

Also, are you guys dyslexic? How does University of Colorado become CU?

If you think that hurts us, you are going to be sorely mistaken. We are just way too mellow (and hungry) for your insults to even register. Plus, we're too busy selling Medical MJ permits for 200 bucks a pop. More cash to grow our stash, if you know what I'm saying.

FYI this is is source of pride at CU, so this won't upset anyone, try again.

I'm not trying to upset anyone. Hell, it's a compliment.

You think polygamy smack upsets Utahns? Nonsense.

In Utah, the chicks are smokin' hot and you can have as many as you can afford.

What could possibly be wrong with that?

You lucky bastards...

Then show us some hot polygamists. We would LOVE that. You're all talk at this point.

Well, it's not like they advertise...not like those Texas polygamists. You wouldn't know it if you were standing in a line at the grocery store next to Utah polygamists.
We're all polygamists. It's not illegal here.

Well, it's not like they advertise...not like those Texas polygamists. You wouldn't know it if you were standing in a line at the grocery store next to Utah polygamists.
We're all polygamists. It's not illegal here.

If I had more than one wife, why the hell would I be standing in line at the grocery store?? :huh:

You utah people are strange....

If I had more than one wife, why the hell would I be standing in line at the grocery store?? :huh:

You utah people are strange....

Well, grocery store, liquor store, medical marijuana dispensary...six to one, half-dozen to the other, and all that.

why would anyone want more than one wife? you people are ****ed in the head! one is more than enough, thank you very much. :rofl: ****! could you imagine 3 hens going at you at the same time ????

Okay UTAH, you've submitted your best:

4589453.jpg

Now you've got to go up against our current rivals' talent:

JJOOZKTDYXGVUZJ.20090909204347.jpg

Thoughts?

No way that picture was taken in Nebraska. There's no trees there.

You lucky bastards...

Ah yes, the infamous Miss utah 2004 pageant. Even though the lady at the far left won the swimsuit contest pictured here, she was denied the title when the lady second from right in the back blew away the judges in the lime jello recipe contest. Still a source of major controversy in those parts, from what I understand....

They are brutal about that. We were at the a Cal/Stanford watch party here in LA and a couple of drunk assholes were giving my a ton of **** (them Cal/her Stanford) finally she looks at one of and just says "listen you can talk all the **** you want, but the fact of it is, I got in and you didn't."

That takes me back decades ago I was talking to an out of state student at CU Boulder. He told me out of state CU cost as much as Stanford. I asked why would you go to CU when you could go to Stanford for the same price. He stated he didn't get in at Stanford but did get in at CU.

You speak the truth. I've been to many places and the gals in the Salt Lake area take the cake. I don't know if it is because the Mormon women rarely go out wIthout being made up or what but SLC is loaded with hot chicks(that aren't the dime a dozen plastics)

Last edited:
Utah is one of the few schools that consistently fields a good ski team too. If I'm not mistaken our ski team's rivals are DU and Utah, so there really is a chance to have a rivalry across the board with Utah.

Boy, nothing like a good ski rival to get the blood going. I bet those would be some epic events.

Back