1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pipeline to Southlake Texas

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Idot Buff, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

I ran into a guy yesterday who was impressed with my well-worn Buff hat ("don't see many Buffs down here..."). He said he is an old friend of Jon.. classmates at Cherry Creek. This guy communicates with Jon on a regular basis. He said Jon is talking to a junior Dragon (either a RB or QB, he said). Good to see Jon is cultivating the Southlake pipeline.

This guy did ask if I had heard if CU was going to offer Peyton a scholarship in light of his ACL injury. I said I cannot imagine Peyton not keeping the scholarship.....

2. DFW Buff

DFW Buff Well-Known Member

Thats awesome to here ( ok i'm biased of course), there are some buffs down here, i get a "go Buffs" occasionally too.

Kenny Hill is the JR quaterback, and i believe AJ Ezzard (RB) is only a SO. Hill was the state Championship MVP, so he has some decent ability.

Peyton is on his offical visit this weekend and am sure he still has his scholarship.

Heard we offered Devonte Kinkaide out of Skyline a scholly for 2013 as well. I know Kennedy recruited there with Texas, so its great to see us active down here.

3. Idot Buff

I thought I had run into you yesterday! BestBuy at 114 and 26. Funny thing was....before I talked to this guy, I saw a guy with a Buff raquetball sweatshirt! Wtf.....

4. DFW Buff

Nope not me, allthough i do go to that BB pretty often. Let me know when you are over this way again, i know a bar where they will show Buff B-ball games.

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

SLC would be a good pipeline. Not really a factory of blue chips at the next level outside of their quarterback development but in recruiting them you are getting winners; young men who know leadership and performing on the biggest stage on game days, and I think those mental qualities are important as it gives the 18-year-old an edge from his first day on campus.

6. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Why do you guys go to Best Buy so much?

7. Idot Buff

Rarely go any more. Trading in my old iPhone.

8. Tea Rex

Tea Rex Club Member Club Member

Maybe it's the new Wal-Mart?

9. DFW Buff

Chicks.

10. Idot Buff

Southlake moms? Ever seen Desperate Housewives? Southlake is like that show times ten.

11. DFW Buff

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
    Idot Buff likes this.