What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pitt-Cincy game...

WOW!

Great catch for the TD.

Cincy hits the XP for the 1 point lead. Is that their first lead of the game? Crazy.

With 33 seconds left.

Ball game.

Special season for Cincinnati. Congrats to those guys. 2 straight BCS games for them, too.

pretty crushing camera shot of the Pitt players sitting in the tunnel, head in hands. one guy is on his knees, helmet on the ground.

Exciting football game, but I can't help but think Big East football just is not very good compared to the other BCS conferences. I do not think either team would be nearly as good in any other BCS conference.

Exciting football game, but I can't help but think Big East football just is not very good compared to the other BCS conferences. I do not think either team would be nearly as good in any other BCS conference.

Didn't Cincy win their BCS bowl last year? I can't remember who they played, but I think they won.

edit, nevermind, they lost to VT. For some reason I thought they had won

Yeah congrats to Cincy. I would love to see a TCU-Cincy bowl game, but pretty little chance of that one happening.

I don't know. I think Cincy is as good as Texas Tech was last year. In the ACC, Big 10 or Pac-10 this year I don't think they go undefeated but I do think they win the conference. Big East is a good football conference.

I don't know. I think Cincy is as good as Texas Tech was last year. In the ACC, Big 10 or Pac-10 this year I don't think they go undefeated but I do think they win the conference. Big East is a good football conference.

They may have be as good as TT last year. But then, I did not think much of TT last season. No way Cincy wins the Pac-10 IMO.

They may have be as good as TT last year. But then, I did not think much of TT last season. No way Cincy wins the Pac-10 IMO.

I bet they could have won the Big 12 north, but then thats not saying much. Winning the MWC is a bigger feat than winning the Big 12 north these days.

Don't forget they did win at Oregon State this year. :huh:

Just think there is little question the Pac-10 is deeper than the Big East. Regardless, I think TCU is better than Cincy as well. If Texas loses, TCU should get their shot.

Wow, what a game.. I can't believe that Pitt holder screwed up the xp..

Just saw this on Pitt's official bio:

Andrew Janocko

2009 Scouting Report: Third-year quarterback who has carved out a niche on special teams...exceptionally reliable as Pitt's holder on placements...a classroom standout who was named to the Big East All-Academic Football Team last year...was a walk-on his first two seasons before being put on scholarship for '09.

OUCH!

Just think there is little question the Pac-10 is deeper than the Big East. Regardless, I think TCU is better than Cincy as well. If Texas loses, TCU should get their shot.

I think Cincinnati would compete in the Pac 10.. The Pac 10 was down this year.. They have no defense much like the rest of the teams in that conference..

I haven't seen much of TCU this year so its tough for me to say if they are better than Cincy..

I think Cincinnati would compete in the Pac 10.. The Pac 10 was down this year.. They have no defense much like the rest of the teams in that conference..

I haven't seen much of TCU this year so its tough for me to say if they are better than Cincy..

I have only seen Cincy three times on TV, and TCU about four times.

IMO TCU is a much better overall team than Cincy. Without Gilyard Cincy isn't nearly the same team, while TCU has really good athletes all over the field. TCU's defense is way better than Cincy's. Cincy's offense is marginally better than TCU's. (TCU is better at running the ball).

just my $0.02

What a game, and the Houston-ECU game was a thriller too. Lots of exciting football today - wish we were part of it.

Pretty good game, I always had a feeling Cincy was going to make a comeback, even when things were looking bleak down 31-10. Dion Lewis is pretty good too, not sure he's the next Barry Sanders, nice Matt Millen.

Back