What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Players/positions to watch v Zona

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
I feel like there will be a swift consensus here, but I will be watching the following during each phase:

Defense: ILBs. The frosh will have a huge task ahead of them. Let's hope we have a future star in Falo or Watanabe. If not, Zona will put up 50+ on us.

Offense: Not the QB. Instead, I'm looking at the right side of the OL. It seems we will be rotating in there all day now that Nembot's move to LT appears permanent. But maybe not. Will Kronshage move to RT? Or did he lose his spot? How much will Callahan play there? Will the ole at RT stop long enough to give Sefo some confidence? Also, will these guys road grade the zona defenders? We need to dominate the front of the 3-3-5 defense Richrod will throw at us.

Honorable O mention: RB - does Lindsay stay in like he should?

Special teams: If we force a punt, does Jaymac get to return? When we punt, who is in frazier's spot?

I want to see if they will break out the vaunted 5-1-5 defense. Only needing one LB will increase our depth dramatically!

O line and LB.

Two most important in this game.
Gotta give Sefo time and gotta contain Soloman's runnign ability.

I honestly think if the O line gives Sefo time, he could put up a HUGE game.

I was hoping this thread would cover who we should watch from Arizona. Does anyone have any insight?

Our LB situation vs Solomon/Cat Offense.

Big task with minimal experience on our side of the ball per LB equation.
Really hope Grant is back to form as his size may really help against running attack. Falo seems ready to bring it.

Will be fun to watch these two. Team needs both to be successful.

Back