What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll: Do you want CU to Win on Thursday?

Do you want the Buffs to Win on Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 111 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • I want them to lose and I want them to win

Votes: 26 17.1%

• Total voters
What kind of a pole is this? I would rather vote to ban this pole and not create any more like it.

Anyone who is a fan of his team wants them to win no matter what. The players need the support of the fans. Most of the players now on this team will be on this team when Hawkins is replaced. Hopefully that will be soon for the sake of the Buff football program.

Gee, I might get banned for suggesting this but I will do it anyway. Perhaps all members of the Junta, or whoever allowed this poll to be put up, should get "10 times the neg reps" form each and every Buff fan on this board.

I for one want the Buffs to win this week!

Just my "stupid" ****er opinion anyway. Yes, I know ****er opinions don't count around here.

What kind of a pole is this? I would rather vote to ban this pole and not create any more like it.

Anyone who is a fan of his team wants them to win no matter what. The players need the support of the fans. Most of the players now on this team will be on this team when Hawkins is replaced. Hopefully that will be soon for the sake of the Buff football program.

Gee, I might get banned for suggesting this but I will do it anyway. Perhaps all members of the Junta, or whoever allowed this poll to be put up, should get "10 times the neg reps" form each and every Buff fan on this board.

Just my "stupid" ****er opinion anyway. Yes, I know ****er opinions don't count around here.
someone has been hanging around the favored place of work for female nebraska fans wayyy to much lately :cool:

At the end of the day, every kid on that team is still a Buff. I could never root for them to lose or to be humiliated on national TV.

So I want the Buffs to win, AND I want a press conference the next day announcing that Hawk will move on after the year. A little schizoid maybe, but that's just how I roll.

If both those things happened, that would really set the weekend up well, IMO.

:yeahthat: and...

Guess I am surprised people actually think one win can save Hawk's job.

:yeahthat:

Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor

I for one want the Buffs to win this week and next week!

Now THAT is a peace offering.

:lol::lol:

Did I offer that up for a peace offering? I think NOT!

Beat it ****er.

This is crazy talk. Of course I want the Buffs to win.

I want the Buffs to win with Dan Hawkins tomorrow and as long as he is the coach. I would love it if we're all wrong and Dan comes out, wins the next couple games, and starts to prove everyone wrong next season.

Simple, I want CU to win on a crazy fluke play with no time left on the clock and the reason for cu needing this play was because of a huge boneheaded mistake hawk made to almost cost them the win. :smile2:

Simple, I want CU to win on a crazy fluke play with no time left on the clock and the reason for cu needing this play was because of a huge boneheaded mistake hawk made to almost cost them the win. :smile2:
now THAT I can agree with :lol:

This is really simple for those worried about if a win would saev Hawk. In short, it won't. However...

ROOT ROOT ROOT for CU... fully realizing that there's no chance in Hell and OSU will wrap this thing up by halftime.

I hated typing that just now but that's my plan.

honestly, i don't. there is simply no benefit to winning. we are already out of bowl contention and only thing a win might do is cause idiot bohn to extend hawkins again.

honestly, i don't. there is simply no benefit to winning. we are already out of bowl contention and only thing a win might do is cause idiot bohn to extend hawkins again.

Hansen throwing for 400, Speedy rushing for 150, Jimmy Smith getting a pick-6, Goodman hitting from 55 yards out. Beatty and Burney delivering some monster hits...these events and more would have big benefits for the players.

Wouldn't it be a great story if an NFL scout or two left Stillwater with a positive opinion about our Buff warriors?

Players. Remember them. Support them.

The issue of Hawkin's future is what it is, and Stillwater won't change that.

my way of supporting the players is by hoping they get a real coach next year who can actually help them realize their potential. forcing them to go through another year of hawkins is cruel

my way of supporting the players is by hoping they get a real coach next year who can actually help them realize their potential. forcing them to go through another year of hawkins is cruel

But if you chat with them, they seem to want Hawk back. I think they have Stockholm Syndrome.:cool:

After Mizzou and Toledo and K-State and CSU and the 3 years prior, what makes you think that a victory in Stillwater has any impact on whether Hawk comes back?

In the improbable event that Hawk does come back next season, it's only because Bohn has failed to get someone better.

When it comes to Thursday, even if Hawk wins the battle, it doesn't mean he will win the war.

Giving up on the players is just lame. These players only get so many chances to showcase their talents. Even moreso in front of a nationally televised audience.

Go Buffs!

I can't believe I wasted 5 min reading this thread. Can we now ban snowbunny?

If we had a policy of banning on stupidity......

well, you all know the answer..... That is how we all came to AllBuffs....

I never want the buffs to lose and always want the buffs to win.

Where is the 'this is a stupid ****ing poll' option?

Hard to do, but I just repped this fusker! Surveyor has it right. The coach crap will work itself out. Once they are on the field, I am pulling for them to whip the Cowpokes!

A Buff win is actually bad for the program at this point:

1 - Okie Lite likely goes to a BCS bowl game if it wins its last 2 games. That's 2 teams from the Big 12 in BCS bowls, an extra conference team in a bowl game... therefore, an extra $300,000 for CU's AD with the revenue sharing.

2 - A Buffs loss removes any possibility that a win against Nebraska would save Hawkins' job. We all need to be able to go to Folsom and be 100% behind the team against our rivals (and on a big recruiting weekend for us).

A Buff win is actually bad for the program at this point:

1 - Okie Lite likely goes to a BCS bowl game if it wins its last 2 games. That's 2 teams from the Big 12 in BCS bowls, an extra conference team in a bowl game... therefore, an extra $300,000 for CU's AD with the revenue sharing.

This message is brought to you by ACORN.
Next up, let's advise mothers to have more childeren out of wedlock as a basis to increase welfare support checks.

Sheesh. Disgusting.

Back