What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll: Is Dan Hawkins a Buffalo?

Is Dan a Buffalo?

• Total voters
I've mentioned this in some of my posts before, but wanted to see how others felt.

He cares about the team only because it is his job. Meanwhile he also takes time to insult the true Buffaloes. The ones who went to school here, the ones who go to school here, the ones whose parents and/or grandparents and/or kids go or went to school here. The ones who give a lot of money and time and support to CU. These are the ones who are Buffaloes. Not some guy who gets paid a ton of money and acts like he is all that matters.

Last spring Hawk closed practices to these Buffalo fans. Then he went on to say that the people on the internet are "scum". That "scum" from a forum that has a set of season tickets, along with hundreds of other season tickets by the individuals from that forum.

Then, in the middle of a disappointing season some fans show some disappointment by wearing sky blue to the A&M game in protest. He goes on to say in the post game interview, "Real fans wear black and gold," with a smug ****ing smile. No, Dan, real fans give to the University, not take away from it. Real fans go to the games even though you make them almost unbearable to watch. You don't get to choose who the real/fake fans are. You are not a true Buffalo.

****ing discuss. He makes me sick.

His do.

I'm sure that is what you would do. :lol: One rumor is that he agreed to a $2.5 million buy out, $1 million below what he is owed, to walk but was overidden by Benson. So, he was willing, rumor goes, to leave a million on the table.

That's a new one to me. Haven't heard that one from any of the cabinet members I have talked to.

I don't think he has that much class frankly. Don't blame him though, I would demand to stay on or take the full buyout myself. That is purely from a selfish perspective...and I bet Dan and I see eye to eye on that one.

I actually feel a little sorry for Dan. He has no clue what he is doing, refuses to make changes and the criticism that he is receiving can't be argued based upon the epic failing W/L record he has achieved. Tough to hear all of that criticism and deep down know that the people are probably right.

Back