What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll of the day 8/10

How will the CU/NU game be this year?

• Fuskers win a super close one on in final minutes or OT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do Husker fans post on this site, nobody here is really interested in hearing them toot their horns? It would be different if they had an awesome team like they did 20 years ago. I mean who wants to hear some sunshine pumping about a team that is pure vanilla and hasn't won a big game in years and years.

I 'RAZZ' people here. I'm very rarely abrasive to people unless they piss me off on a bad day. I smack talk with respect as this is a Buff forum. You're the one that started flapping your gums at me in a post that was directed towards another member when I CLEARLY stated I was just razzing him (not to mention the two smilies in the post that should have clearly gave away that my post had no real negative connotation).

So instead of wondering why we post here....why don't you actually read what the non-troll husker fans actually write in their posts so you stop sounding like an ignorant **** stain.

Now....where was I...

Oh yeah.. Buffs suck :smile2:

I 'RAZZ' people here. I'm very rarely abrasive to people unless they piss me off on a bad day. I smack talk with respect as this is a Buff forum. You're the one that started flapping your gums at me in a post that was directed towards another member when I CLEARLY stated I was just razzing him (not to mention the two smilies in the post that should have clearly gave away that my post had no real negative connotation).

So instead of wondering why we post here....why don't you actually read what the non-troll husker fans actually write in their posts so you stop sounding like an ignorant **** stain.

Now....where was I...

Oh yeah.. Buffs suck :smile2:

You are a butt kissing closet buff fan ......wait for it........wait......:smile2:

Most beautiful stadium setting in college football,sure beats "Stinkon Lincoln".
husker_tat.jpg

Last edited:
Back