1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive tidbit

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by sliderNcider, Oct 28, 2011.

1. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Hawkins' 2007 class (his 2nd) had 12 players without a single other BCS offer. So far Embree's 2nd class has only 2 players without multiple BCS offers (Crowder and Kough). So Embree is doing much better so far than Hawkins did. If you can take that as a positive

2. phatmack

phatmack Active Member

I'll take anything I can as a positive these days!! Good tidbit.

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I think it's good news. We're building good depth with this recruiting - but hopefully we can produce some difference makers as we near NSD

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Exactly

5. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It is going to be a crazy December/January. Was not so sure about the strategy to schedule most visits after the season, but I think it is turning out to be a pretty good decision.

6. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Ya think? :lol:

7. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it is against the Allbuffs TOS to post anything positive. MODS can you delete this thread.

8. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Thank you for sharing, slider. It's great to have a staff that's well connected and reputable.

9. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Random question for those who follow such things: Do we have any big recruits scheduled to visit during the USC game?

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I just listened to the podcast of Adam Musterteiger at Ralphie Report so I guess I follow such things...sounds like there won't be many, if any, official visits for the USC game due to it being on a Friday night. Most hs players have games that night. He did mention a WR (already forgot the name - Moore?) from California who might visit for the USC game, but other than that he doesn't expect any. He also mentioned the primary benefit of visiting after the season being that coaches can spend much more time with the recruits than they can during the season when they are prepping for games.

11. Ozbuff

Ozbuff Member

Here's what I hope happens:

(1) We finish the season well by winning two or all three of the last three games.
    (2) CU announces plans for upgrades to the football facilities right after the season.
    (3) The weather isn't miserable when the recruits visit. Cold isn't necessarily bad, would be nice if there's snow so it's beautiful though (either that or relatively warm weather).
    (4) We get a couple of blue chip commitments in December to build momentum for January and February.

12. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

fify