What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Post HERE If You Have or Need Tickets 2014-15 **

I have two tickets in section 7 for the game tomorrow night... I'm going out of town on business and can't make the game. I don't have enough posts to PM. (I just like to read everything...). Slider: They are yours if you want them.

Go Buffs!

Thanks s2s

I'll take em. 3 posts for PM's?

@Slider I sent you an email with TIX... Just wanted to make sure you get them since I can't PM. Go Buffs! I will be watching from NYC.

I can't make it tonight. So I have two GA tickets to give to a good home.

edit: gone

Last edited:
I hope Slider is using mine. I emailed them to him but never heard back... They are good tix (free) - just don't want a CSU fan to have them. Slider can forward them to someone if he can't use them. They are $65 seats...I want them to be used. Go Buffs! #RollTad

I hope Slider is using mine. I emailed them to him but never heard back... They are good tix (free) - just don't want a CSU fan to have them. Slider can forward them to someone if he can't use them. They are $65 seats...I want them to be used. Go Buffs! #RollTad

Sorry someone emailed me first so I took those.

So up for grabs for anyone else

2 if there are still any last minute tickets. I'll be in Boulder, but have class from 3 to 4 so if you offer them I'll take them even if it takes til four to respond.

Im looking for 2 tix to the U$C game, if anyone's got some they are not using.

Will repay in beers at DH.

I have 1 extra for today. If you want it, find me at the DH before the game.

I still need two. If anyone has a pair not being used, and I haven't pissed you off lately, I'd be happy to use them. tia

[MENTION=735]absinthe[/MENTION] and I need 2 for the AZ/CU game in Tucson - anybody got any non craigslist/stubhub hookups?

Need two for the WA game for a buddy coming up. He is a season ticket football guy so a good Buff. Thanks to anyone that can help out.

I know its far out and going to be a hot ticket, but I have a friend that is coming down for the Utah game. She grew up a Buff, but went to UNC because it fits her major better. Any ticket is fine, she will be in the student section with me. Thanks!

I have one for the Washington game and need two for Wazzu. [MENTION=1852]Buffnik[/MENTION] are your two for Wazzu still available?

Back