What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Post HERE If You Have or Need Tickets 2014-15 **

I'll bring them to the UW game and get them to you.

Haha I have an extra for the Washington game as in mine as in I won't be there tomorrow. Ill figure out how to get them from you in the next couple days.

Son AND wife want to go to Washington game Thursday night. Which means I need +1.
Anyone?

If you didn't take abs up on his offer and just wanted one ticket, I can send you mine for same transfer fee. Middle row 24.

Haha I have an extra for the Washington game as in mine as in I won't be there tomorrow. Ill figure out how to get them from you in the next couple days.

I'll see if I can leave them at Will Call under your name. If that doesn't work, I'll text you Nikita's mobile and you can figure out when to pick them up from her. I'm leaving town Friday morning.

I'll see if I can leave them at Will Call under your name. If that doesn't work, I'll text you Nikita's mobile and you can figure out when to pick them up from her. I'm leaving town Friday morning.

Pretty sure he already has it.

Can't make the game tonight, I have 3 together in the Section 9 bleachers on the aisle (midcourt). PM me and I'll transfer- you pay the transfer fee.

I'm looking for 2 or 4 tickets for the Utah game. Pm me if you think we can work something out.

Just booked a presidents day weekend trip to CO and i need 3 tickets to the stanford game- none available on the website?? anybody have some extras?

I know its far out and going to be a hot ticket, but I have a friend that is coming down for the Utah game. She grew up a Buff, but went to UNC because it fits her major better. Any ticket is fine, she will be in the student section with me. Thanks!
Bump. PM me if anyone has anything or any offers.

I have three tickets for the game this Saturday. PM me. I'll want to sell them. I'm bummed I can't make this game.

Are they still available? I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.
Sorry, my membership expired limiting my mailbox. I still have them, if you want them text me at seven#tw0#zexxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Anybody need 3 for tonight? Something came up and I'm not going.....let me know ASAP, and I will email tickets to you.

Last edited:
I've got 3 available for today. Leaving for the airport at about 1:15, so let me know before then.

Just a side note, CU ticket office just released more tickets for the AZ game, but they are not selling for face value. Tickets in the row behind my seats, which have face for about 20 something a seat are being sold for $85.00 a ticket. Interesting.

Just a side note, CU ticket office just released more tickets for the AZ game, but they are not selling for face value. Tickets in the row behind my seats, which have face for about 20 something a seat are being sold for $85.00 a ticket. Interesting.

yeah, interesting marketing strategy. seems to me those seats would've commanded $50+ prices back in November. I'm not sure they will today though, and failing to sell out the CEC for Arizona wouldn't look good at all.

Back