What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** post HERE if you have or need tickets **

Once teets goes out of town, I will have two extra tickets to every game for the rest of the year. Looking to sell all of them as quickly as possible. Be ready for the sale.

I have two GA tickets for the Kansas game. I have a family emergency and will be out of town. I want a CU fan to have them but would like to make some money to help pay for the unexpected traveling costs. Asking $300 for the pair.

If noone wants them here, what do you think is the best way to sell them? Ebay, stubhub or somewhere else?

Edit: I am changing my price to $190 for the pair. Just checked Stubhub and that looks to be the lowest price, so thats what I will go with. This appears to be a deal because ebay has them going for $155 ea. for GA.

Last edited:
Turns out one of our kids has his first basketball game at the same time as the CU v. KU game. We have 2 tickets in Section 2, Row 1 (first row of bleacher seats behind the basket but off to the side so the view is good). I would prefer to sell them to a CU fan and would also prefer someone who cheers all they want for CU but displays good sportsmanship toward the KU team and refs. (I will be there with my other kid in our other two seats.)

If interested, please PM me.

Craigslist might be your best bet if you haven't left town yet. I posted my 3 GA seats for Kansas here mainly just hoping for Buffs fans and $75 per ticket. No luck yet

Does anyone know how the transfer tickets function on the CuBuffs site works? Do they just send a pdf to the intended party?

Does anyone know how the transfer tickets function on the CuBuffs site works? Do they just send a pdf to the intended party?

You're ahead of me. I couldn't even find the "transfer tickets function".

Login to your account and look for manage tickets or transfer tickets. It should be pretty straight forward from there. I think there is a direct link in the game day itinerary they send out. Once transfered you print at home a new ticket. Email address and printer are all the recipient needs. See post 5 in this thread for better details.

Last edited:
I've done the transfer ticket thing twice and I have to say, once you find it, it's a pretty nice feature. Props to CU on that. Unfortunately, they found a way to completely bury it so it's hard to use, but hey - small victories.

I've done the transfer ticket thing twice and I have to say, once you find it, it's a pretty nice feature. Props to CU on that. Unfortunately, they found a way to completely bury it so it's hard to use, but hey - small victories.

I can attest to that. All the recipient has to do is register on the site, and pay a $3.50 transfer fee by credit/debit card. Apparently it doesn't matter how many tickets you're getting ... it's still just $3.50. If the donor is charging for the tix, that's between him and the recipient.

Thank you guys for the first hand info. If you know anyone that would be interested in 3 GA tix for Kansas pm me

Hi:

Due to low level but annoying and persistent illness this week, I have a couple seats for tomorrow's game available. They are Section 4, row 1 aisle (Being row 1- bonuses I've found are extra legroom and, being row 1, good site lines with not many people walking in front of you.) Will take $100 for the pair/ or $50 each to any Buff fan(s).

NOTE- Think I've got these tickets taken care of now, so they aren't available any more.

Last edited:
I have been looking for one for my girlfriend to be able to go! My dad and I split season tickets and she wants to join for this one. Can you send me a private message or text me?

Last edited:
Still looking for two to Elon.

I've got a pair for Elon. We PM'd a couple of weeks ago, but you said you weren't interested because you got Goose's. If you're still interested, PM me.

Anyone interested in a pair of tix to the Elon game, PM me. I'm selling them cheap.

I've got a pair for Elon. We PM'd a couple of weeks ago, but you said you weren't interested because you got Goose's. If you're still interested, PM me.

Anyone interested in a pair of tix to the Elon game, PM me. I'm selling them cheap.

Thanks. I got a pair from Sock. I am still trying to get some bacon from him.

Cant use my tickets or parking pass for tomorrow night pm if you want them, cost is a Sixer of non-****ty non-stout/porter beer. Tickets are mid court 8th row.

Cant use my tickets or parking pass for tomorrow night pm if you want them, cost is a Sixer of non-****ty non-stout/porter beer. Tickets are mid court 8th row.

If you still have these, I'll gladly hook you up with a sixer!

Unless teets didn't leave them sitting out for me, I'll have two extra tickets. Dark Horse. Don't talk or make eye contact with me though.

Unless teets didn't leave them sitting out for me, I'll have two extra tickets. Dark Horse. Don't talk or make eye contact with me though.

Isn't that what the hooker said to you after she accepted your money?

Back