What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Posting GPA's on practice jerseys @ CSU

Watched a TV report by Vic Lombardi on Ch 4 last night that discussed how the FB coach at CSU was having the GPA put on the practice jerseys of the players. Is this degrading, a good idea, or motivational? I saw one guy that had a .08 I thought you needed at least a 2.0 to be on the team? Maybe not at CsUwe? :wow:
On the .08 guy, That wasn't his gpa, it was his IQ. Actually, his IQ isn't nearly that bad. The rammie seamstress is dyslexic.

Last edited:
The rammie seamstress must've only gotten a BS in the Fiber program. Now if she would've gotten a Master of Fiber things would be different.

Sorry to add some truth to this discussion, but Wyo and Hansen run intellectual circles around me, they were both smart enough to get out of football well before I did. In my defense, I do make a far better biscuit and gravy than Hansen.

Sorry to add some truth to this discussion, but Wyo and Hansen run intellectual circles around me, they were both smart enough to get out of football well before I did. In my defense, I do make a far better biscuit and gravy than Hansen.

So you're suggesting that Burrito is smarter than you too? It's worse than I thought.

So you're suggesting that Burrito is smarter than you too? It's worse than I thought.

I in no way am suggesting that. If I met Burrito at a Sackygate my sobriety was compromised so I cannot recall any details of his intellectual abilities or even if I met him. I just know that Jim and Wyo are what a Southie from Boston would call "Wicked Smart."

Watched a TV report by Vic Lombardi on Ch 4 last night that discussed how the FB coach at CSU was having the GPA put on the practice jerseys of the players. Is this degrading, a good idea, or motivational? I saw one guy that had a .08 I thought you needed at least a 2.0 to be on the team? Maybe not at CsUwe? :wow:

They were just advertising for Jeff Foxworthy's latest program...

smarter3.jpg

EDIT - not planning to re-do for football :lol:

Last edited:
I in no way am suggesting that. If I met Burrito at a Sackygate my sobriety was compromised so I cannot recall any details of his intellectual abilities or even if I met him. I just know that Jim and Wyo are what a Southie from Boston would call "Wicked Smart."
I was the skinny little guy in white sunglasses. You don't remember me?

Special snowflake in no way indicates a familial relation to Darth.

Tau proteins do sound like a Star System in the right light. Wicked Awesome Fla. Incidentally, Hansen is Stephen Hawking smart . . . . that's "Hawking" NOT "Hawkins." I would also add that anyone who quotes From the under-appreciated Idiocracy is no slouch in the Grey Matter department. Jim would not have hung out with you all the time if you couldn't carry your own figurative weight intellectually.

Back