What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Practice bubble not going up this season

Does anybody know if the Harvest House put up their bubble over the tennis courts yet? Maybe we could ask them if they could spare some of their groundskeepers for a half day to put up the CU practice bubble.
You just need somebody who can speak Spanish. The work crew is ready and willing.

I heard they are going to get a bouncy castle at practice next week. Talk about a double standard.

Here is the 10 day forecast, through our last practice of the year, for those worried about the impact on the team's ability to get reps in.
Capture.jpg

A bubble would just get in the way of installing bike racks all over the practice field.

Ha. I installed a ton of bike racks on campus. If you see a bike rack on campus, there is a high likely hood that I installed it.

Ha. I installed a ton of bike racks on campus. If you see a bike rack on campus, there is a high likely hood that I installed it.

Did you install a bike rack on the NW corner of Farrand Hall?

To be accurate, that's the SE corner of Wardenburg Dr and Baker Dr.

A concrete slab the size of a tailgate tent was poured next to the sidewalk at that location to accommodate a brand new rack.

Here is the 10 day forecast, through our last practice of the year, for those worried about the impact on the team's ability to get reps in.
View attachment 10899

What about the spring practices? Is it going up before then? I am pretty sure we get quite a bit of snow in the Spring. I could be wrong though as the world may have flipped by then and we will be in the Southern hemisphere and approaching fall.

What about the spring practices? Is it going up before then? I am pretty sure we get quite a bit of snow in the Spring. I could be wrong though as the world may have flipped by then and we will be in the Southern hemisphere and approaching fall.

Or you could believe like the Mayans and the world will be ending in a little over a month.

Spring practice has been canceled due to it being a waste of time.

No comment in the article on spring practices, so TBD. IF they do put it up for spring practices, not doing so for several months is a money saver, but there may be debate on "We are going to spend how much for a bubble for 4-6 weeks of practice?"

I really hope this is a money saving move and we're going to use the money to sending Embo packing.
Money isn't the issue.

I don't like the signal the admin sends by doing this but I also don't really give a flying **** if the bubble is up. This has been a very moderate fall.

A concrete slab the size of a tailgate tent was poured next to the sidewalk at that location to accommodate a brand new rack.

We did some in that area. This was about 7 years ago, so I'm not sure if that is relative to your timeframe.

I am very, very interested in hearing the answer to this question...

We did some in that area. This was about 7 years ago, so I'm not sure if that is relative to your timeframe.

No. this would have occurred about three weeks ago.

Back