1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Game Thread: Buffs vs. 'Cats....

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Scotch, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Thoughts on today's game?

Arizona looked better at guard play than what we saw yesterday vs. Gonzaga. I don't think the Buffs will be effective playing man to man on D. The 'Cats aren't as big down low as the Gonzaga, but quicker, more athletic, etc. Gotta keep the offense moving, make the extra pass, and try to limit the type of mistakes they made yesterday. Should be able to drive the lane and draw the foul, or kick it out for the easy three. I could see Arizona getting a little to eager on D.

It'll be another dog fight for our Buffs, but like yesterday one they can win. :thumbsup:

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Arizona is less disciplined than Gonzaga (or Wisconsin, glad we didn't get them). They're probably the most athletic team, though. If we aren't on our game, it will be a long afternoon. But if we're shooting well and playing aggressive defense, we have a great opportunity for a win.

3. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Anyone find a live stream?

4. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

I'm "watching" via ESPN gamecast.

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King