What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pre-Season mags

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
What preseason mags do you prefer? I usually have gone with Phil Steele, Athlons, and Street & Smith's. Anymore?

Just read where Steele rates our schedule as the toughest in all of D1. As for mags, I don't read 'em.

Don't buy them like I used to, but when I do I go with Phil Steele. The layout of his mag isn't as sexy as S&S or Athlon, and while he's been pretty far off with predictions for the Buffs the last couple years, he's generally regarded to be the most accurate overall.

I said, "I didn't"........

...y'know, 'cause of the echo....

[video=youtube;WofqmWpXJZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8[/video]

Back