What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predicted Pac-12 Regular Season Finish

Didn't realize UCLA is also going overseas. They are going to China. I can see them taking a big step forward this season.

Not convinced about your deduction until I see results. It's not like Howland is a new coach there...

They certainly have the talent, but then again, they always have.... they're the Pac version of U$C football in basketball...

I think AZ and UCLA will be #1 and #2, probably in that order. Beyond that, I'd put Washington, CU, and Stanford in the next tier, and really wouldn't be surprised with any order of finish between those three. I agree that both USC and Oregon could make some noise this year, but I don't think either should be in those top-5 teams. Same with Cal, as they'll still have depth issues. The only two teams that will be out of it before it starts this year are USC and ASU.

All this love for USC is perplexing to me. I don't know if I saw a worse team last year. They were truly awful. It was painful to watch them play basketball. I can't fathom how they'd be able to turn things around so quickly.

All this love for USC is perplexing to me. I don't know if I saw a worse team last year. They were truly awful. It was painful to watch them play basketball. I can't fathom how they'd be able to turn things around so quickly.

Having healthy players means not having to play walk-ons who joined the team 6 weeks ago makes a large difference.

Alright so my comments in this thread have gotten me thinking and realized that Goose, Daaah, and SECO deserve an apology. Sorry guys. I'm not sure what I was thinking that day, but my comments were way out of line and none of you did anything to deserve those comments. So once again, sorry guys.

Alright so my comments in this thread have gotten me thinking and realized that Goose, Daaah, and SECO deserve an apology. Sorry guys. I'm not sure what I was thinking that day, but my comments were way out of line and none of you did anything to deserve those comments. So once again, sorry guys.

No prob...I hope you are right and we kick the **** out of everyone this year

Back