What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prediction: Scott will transfer in the next two weeks

I saw him make guys miss last year but then he was getting more than 1 carry per half. Evereytime he gets the ball our OL is getting pushed into him :confused:

A lot more work is needed here on the recruiting and development front. If we cant win the war in the trenches were hosed. Hansen was harassed a lot too.

A lot more work is needed here on the recruiting and development front. If we cant win the war in the trenches were hosed. Hansen was harassed a lot too.

It's hard to believe that after so much emphasis in O-line recruiting we still seem so lacking there. Still a lot of youth, and lots of coaching turnover, but even so it is unbelievably crappy.

I don't know what you guys see, but how can you judge a guy on 2 carries a game where the offensive line forms more of a wall than a hole?

The staff needs to look at everything when it comes to recruitings linemen. What system they play in, how quickly they gained their weight, everything. I dont care what a linemen does in a forty, I wanna see what he can do in 10 yards.

...seriously why would Scott transfer DURING the season??!! He may transfer, but I hope not.

He IS GOOD! Look, just Stewart has done well doesn't mean that Scott sucks. He gets no holes to run through. He doesn't ever get to run consecutive plays. It's not his fault that we have no blocking during the few plays he's in there. The kid is good, and it's up to the coaching staff to get him ready, teach him what to do, push his body so he improves physically, etc. I like Hagan, but I don't think he's doing a good job with our RBs. Not one of our RBs under him (Charles, Stewart, Scott) have really fulfilled their potential under him.

And please, why do we have Scott and Espinoza returning?! Espinoza is too slow, and Scott shouldn't be playing special teams. Lockridge?! The dude is quick and fast, and he's obviously the fourth man out in the rotation. He just needs to be taught how to catch the punts...but then again...our coaches can't teach.

Long enough to break the single season rushing record. The guy was a force.

yeah, how'd he do as a pro, like when he wasn't running over minnesota gophers? like how long? i don't think ron dayne could do **** behind our line. he's not a magician. he needed a little room to get going. i like scott and want him to get untracked but he's no speedy. scott runs right into the pile.

yeah, how'd he do as a pro, like when he wasn't running over minnesota gophers? like how long? i don't think ron dayne could do **** behind our line. he's not a magician. he needed a little room to get going. i like scott and want him to get untracked but he's no speedy. scott runs right into the pile.

When I watch CU, I don't think about how a player on the team will do in the pros. So what the **** does that have to do with anything?

Back