What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prediction Thread- Game 1- Hawaii

I decided to repost mine visually.

291367.jpg

Animal-Nice-Hd-Best-Buffalo-Wallpaper-1600x1200.jpg
images
upload_2015-8-27_7-25-23.jpeg

to

University-of-Hawaii-Rainbow-Warriors-Mascot-Logo.jpg
vili.jpg
Jackball.jpg

34-24 Buffs....Line on the game is CU by 8....I think we cover the spread. And we cover the over which is 57.5!!!

Last edited:
I can see a bad first quarter from the buffs and probably a few special team mistakes that the chat room breaks down with Neinas hate.

CU gets it together late in the second quarter and wins something like 38-24. Just win

42-34 Buffs. Everyone is scared that our defense isn't that good until we realize Max Wittek is really good at football.

UH 27
CU 24

Wittek is decent. It's hard to win on the island. Our front 7 is not good despite our new coaches. 21 at home against them last year. Hurricane coming. Bad juju.

you really gonna hate us if we actually have a decent year again. we can hardly tolerate ourselves when we are successful.

Back