What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

That beating the suspended guys put on this lammie poster have knocked the cognitive skills right out of him...major league Stockholm syndrome.

You guys have some nice pieces at RB. I think you even have a decent QB. But the WRs are dreadful and the OL is a question mark as well. Then you have the defense. The coaching staff on that side of the ball is just not very good.

Bragging about returning starters from the worst team we played last season (seriously) is an interesting positive.

Ok...I feel stupid, but i just figured out that CSEwe hired 'bama's OFFENSIVE coordinator. This whole time I thought they hired their DEFENSIVE coordinator. Holy crap.
If they actually hired Kirby Smart, then I might have worried about CSU.

Our DL is going to be inexperienced next year, but I think Jagne will come in and make an impact, starting with the CSU game. A lot of unknowns for both teams, but in the end our overwhelming advantage in talent (however inexperienced that talent may be) and coaching staff will pull out a win by 10 or more.

They just need to go back and clean some of the little things up. Get out their curly ram horns! Bring their lunchbox and everyone can have a McSparkles juice box!

I really debated whether I should foray into this thread - it is similar to Alice going down the rabbit hole - reality is left at the surface. I am one of the first to recognize the talent situation at CU, but I am afraid that the delusional CSU fan looks at those posts and fails to understand the critique on CU's talent is in respect to competing at the BCS level and specifically in the PAC-12. The comment that Fairchild was a great recruiter is really laughable...last year I would have to say the talent level on the CSU team was really poor...remember your 3 wins came against Northern Colorado(0-11), Utah State and New Mexico (1-11). Below is Scout's team ranking of both CU and CSU in recruiting over the last 5 years - CU averages out to 38th and CSU averages out to 98th - that is a huge gap. I am not one to make too much of recruiting rankings but I do believe there is merit to them especially over time. Steve Fairchild was not a good recruiter (he was not a good HC either).

I only watch CSU in the one game last year but I can tell you they were severally out talented by CU. Especially in the area of team speed.

Year
CU
CSU
27th
94th
57th
107th
70th
90th
62nd
84th
29th
114th

It is going to take awhile before CSU turns things around and it will not happen this FB season.

Looks like OP is talking about seven wins this year because Wyoming did it last year :rofl:

Spring game score was 10-3, with the only TD scored on a pick 6.

Sounds like the 2012 CSU Rams' offense is gonna make a first 3 quarters Tim Tebow led team look explosive!

oh, back to the "prediction"-- i predict barely literate, functionally impaired, droolin' i-dots like the OP will continue to haunt us as long as this "series" continues to serve as a blight on our schedule.

oh, back to the "prediction"-- i predict barely literate, functionally impaired, droolin' i-dots like the OP will continue to haunt us as long as this "series" continues to serve as a blight on our schedule.
anyone else think this is even funnier because the OP works in the CSU AD :lol:

How do you plan on doing that with a decimated DL? Embree would give his left nut to have Nwoke

You have nothing. Your defense is awful, your OL is weak, your wr's are slow. Another dumbass ram fan acting like your bama, except you're not.

Right. My prediction for CSU?

Pain.
MrTpain.jpg

You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.

I couldn't find the other thread in the search but the CSU players were charged with disorderly conduct along with at least one of the victims

I couldn't find the other thread in the search but the CSU players were charged with disorderly conduct along with at least one of the victims
So, so, so weak but I still don't think the community up there will go quite and they won't be back, especially with them trying to win over the community to build the new stadium.

One less "returning starter" gasm. With that said supposedly he fell to 3rd string

Back