What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions: Pac-12 Week 7

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ted Miller

Went 4-1 last week -- missed on Arizona; fortunately I didn't get fired -- and the season record now stands at 35-11.

Thursday

USC 35, California 28: Don't expect 42-zip after one half, obviously, but Matt Barkley to Robert Woods will be tough for the Bears to stop.

Saturday

Oregon 38, Arizona State 27: If the Sun Devils turnover margin advantage continues, they've got a good chance for the upset. Or if they slow down the Ducks LaMichael James-less running game, they've got a good chance for the upset. But I just don't think the upset is going to happen.

Utah 24, Pittsburgh 20: While there's lots of hand-wringing going on in Salt Lake about readiness for Pac-12 play*--*is no one else noticing that the Utes struggles started when*QB Jordan Wynn went down? --*but Utah is*still stout on both lines. And that will be the difference here.

Washington 41, Colorado 28: The Huskies are coming off a bye, so they should be rested and ready. The Buffaloes don't get one of those on their 13-game slate. That's a toughie. Huskies QB Keith Price and his WRs should have a big day versus a Buffs secondary held together by scotch tape.

Oregon State 30, BYU 27: Look, I'm sorry Oregon State fans. I know we have this thing where I'm not supposed to pick you to win, thereby ensuring reverse-karma. But I actually think you are going to win. Sorry for dooming you. Please don't throw things at me.

Stanford 42, Washington State 27: The Cougars and QB Marshall Lobbestael, making perhaps his final start before Jeff Tuel takes over, will challenge the Cardinal secondary. But Andrew Luck and the Stanford running game will rule in the second half.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.

Back