What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Rams have a great chance.

All they need is for Macintyre to get somehow lost and CU to replace him with Embree or Hawkins.

In that case still less than a 50% chance but a chance none the less.

And, you didn't lose to Fresno, so you got that going for you. Plus no bowl game loss. You guys are rolling.

You act as though beating Washington State is some amazing accomplishment. Embree beat them - in Pullman. But hey, nice recovery after getting buttfu**ed by CU and Tulsa. The MWC - Americas lovable losers.

hello allbluffs, and inthefluff. You asked me to post, so here I am.

Just a quick note, your overconfidence and arrogance will prove to be your undoing, again. Rams own Folsom and soon enough Invesco. And, agreed RMS at invesco sucks.
I don't think we are the ones who actually play the game.

No problem there, with all your money, recruiting advantage, attendance and PAC 12 crap, you still lose to us more times then you want to admit.

And? You still lose too much to the powerhouse MW team. Thanks for being so incredible.

You know how Buff fans say we have nothing to win from this series and everything to lose?

You're kinda making our point.

Also, I don't admit any losses to CSU. We're actually undefeated against you guys.

Just wondering where the breaking point is for our resident goat. How many years of epic beat downs will it take before you finally decide you don't want the series to continue?

Just wondering where the breaking point is for our resident goat. How many years of epic beat downs will it take before you finally decide you don't want the series to continue?

Didn't you read his post? CU has every advantage, he (they) doesn't care if they win at all--just that there's a chance that they'll catch us a few times in a down decade (they do). He relishes his role as an underdog.

I wonder if he's ginger and weepy.

So it's easier to play the victim card when you get your asses kicked, therefore they don't care how many times we kick their ass. Actually makes sense.

Maybe when we do epically beat them down every year? Since the series restarted in 1995, we are 13-6 against them, with a few beat downs each way along with a number of close games. Not proud of that sentence, but the truth is what it is.

s3_proxy

Let him talk, we need a few more of those pussies over here. Almost game time, I don't mind a little **** talking lol. Mods can always move it if it gets out of hand.

Their only response to the historic domination of their pathetic team is the game at Folsom. Don't think you are special for 2012. Embree couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. You are not special for that season, just opportunistic. In the worst 8year stretch in the history of CU football they won twice.

Also the ****ing stadium is Mile High. If you want to be correct it is Sports Authority Field. Invesco is long gone. Dumbass.

Their only response to the historic domination of their pathetic team is the game at Folsom. Don't think you are special for 2012. Embree couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. You are not special for that season, just opportunistic. In the worst 8year stretch in the history of CU football they won twice.

Also the ****ing stadium is Mile High. If you want to be correct it is Sports Authority Field. Invesco is long gone. Dumbass.

Which 8 year stretch? The last 8 yrs we're 3-5, but, you can just make up your facts. You do realize its hasn't been our best stretch either, don't let that get in the way of your logic. I love how your excuse is always, yea we lost, but we sucked so it doesn't count. Embree was your guy, own up to it.

invesco, sports authority mile hi. Whatever, not a fan of RMS there.

Which 8 year stretch? The last 8 yrs we're 3-5, but, you can just make up your facts. You do realize its hasn't been our best stretch either, don't let that get in the way of your logic. I love how your excuse is always, yea we lost, but we sucked so it doesn't count. Embree was your guy, own up to it.

It hasn't been your best stretch, but it hasn't been historically bad either. I'm sure you understand the difference.

Thanks for the correction, I miscounted my years. Mistakenly counted 2014

CU has NEVER been this bad, well maybe during the Fairbanks era. CSU has ALWAYS been this level of mediocre except for that brief period of time under Lubick. There is a difference.

well we have some common ground here :stupid: :thumbsup:

Back