What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prepared for some issues, still disappointed

KDBuff

I think it was very telling how open Embree was before the season started that we would not have the talent of many of our opponents. To hear a coach come out and say that really indicates an issue. However, I really thought this team would be disciplined, and limit mistakes. We need to play perfect to be competitive, and have been far from it.

I think it's telling that our veterans are responsible for a lot of the mistakes. Next year, we get younger and probably get more disciplined in the process (as weird as that is to say).

I think it was very telling how open Embree was before the season started that we would not have the talent of many of our opponents. To hear a coach come out and say that really indicates an issue. However, I really thought this team would be disciplined, and limit mistakes. We need to play perfect to be competitive, and have been far from it.

He also said that we would be proud of the way this team plays. In general, NOT! And I'm not bashing the effort of the guys. We are either beating ourselves or hindering our chances to win or be close. Not too proud right now.

Back