What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Presbyterian vs. CU at NIU Tourney

That's all the play by play that I'll be doing for a little while. I'll be back in an hour if the match is still going on.

Buffs get the win in straight sets 25-21, 25-20, 25-19. Way to come back and get two wins today!

Good job bouncing back.

If they want to return to the Dance, they can't afford any more screw ups. Take care of business from this point forward.

The three freshmen got lots of playing time in this match. Gabby Simpson was the setter. Rachel Hargis had 4 blocks. Coach Kritzka had the luxury of being able to let some of her old players watch this one.

Freshman Anna Pfefferle (sp??) seems to have played really well today. She had a very high hitting percentage with mostly kills and very few errors. But it looks like Stephanie Shadley barely played today. I know she was injured during the scrimmage ... turned ankle I think, so maybe they didn't want to aggravate it. Alexis Austin had a foot injury which is a really tough one for a VB hitter with all the jumping they have to do. It looks like they are easing her back in very gradually.

I met Anna in Minneapolis last November at the NCAA tourney. I accidentally ended up siting by her. When she said she was from the area, I asked her why she was cheering for CU and she said she was going to play there next year.

Back