What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Preseason Top 25

Matt Thompson is that you?

edit: awe come on your comment section is broken I can't even spam you back.

until Wisconsin and Oregon actually win some big games, they are officially the most overrated programs in America. I also thought Miami was incredibly overrated last year. Did you know Randy Shannon used to be a LB for Miami, in 86?

I think the most consistently overrated team in the country is Georgia. Year after year they get the love, and year after year they lay an egg. Living in Atlanta I have to hear their BS all the time. I hope...pray...NEED us to punch them right in the mouth this season...something very unHawkins like.

UGA and Richt are pretty overrated every year. they win 8 games but lose a couple they shouldn't and don't really threaten any top shelf teams in the SEC.

Mick's Pantheon of the Overrated would be:

1. Syracuse in the late 80's and early 90's. Every year they are in a preseason top 10 and underwhelm.
2. Wisconsin under Barry Alvarez. BA has to be the most overrated coach, ever. Guy wins 8 games a year and the ESPN talking heads talked about him like he was a combo of Knute Rockne, Vince Lombardi and Bud Wilkinson.
3. UGA/Richt.
4. Cal, this decade. put of ton of players in the NFL, never play in the Rose Bowl.

Until Hawkins is gone, CU will be overrated. I think there's still a group of people out there that remember that CU was pretty good not too long ago, and hold out an opinion that we're not that far from being right back where we were. They're wrong. We're a long freaking way from where we were.

Back