1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preseason Top 25

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by HerbBrooks, May 4, 2010.

1. HerbBrooks

HerbBrooks New Member

buff4bcs1985 likes this.
  2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Matt Thompson is that you?

edit: awe come on your comment section is broken I can't even spam you back.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

until Wisconsin and Oregon actually win some big games, they are officially the most overrated programs in America. I also thought Miami was incredibly overrated last year. Did you know Randy Shannon used to be a LB for Miami, in 86?

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

name rep

5. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

All our rivals are overrated and we're underrated.

6. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

I think the most consistently overrated team in the country is Georgia. Year after year they get the love, and year after year they lay an egg. Living in Atlanta I have to hear their BS all the time. I hope...pray...NEED us to punch them right in the mouth this season...something very unHawkins like.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

UGA and Richt are pretty overrated every year. they win 8 games but lose a couple they shouldn't and don't really threaten any top shelf teams in the SEC.

Mick's Pantheon of the Overrated would be:

1. Syracuse in the late 80's and early 90's. Every year they are in a preseason top 10 and underwhelm.
    2. Wisconsin under Barry Alvarez. BA has to be the most overrated coach, ever. Guy wins 8 games a year and the ESPN talking heads talked about him like he was a combo of Knute Rockne, Vince Lombardi and Bud Wilkinson.
    3. UGA/Richt.
    4. Cal, this decade. put of ton of players in the NFL, never play in the Rose Bowl.

8. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Until Hawkins is gone, CU will be overrated. I think there's still a group of people out there that remember that CU was pretty good not too long ago, and hold out an opinion that we're not that far from being right back where we were. They're wrong. We're a long freaking way from where we were.