What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Presser has started

I didn't catch who this guy is but he is kind of a goober.

Edit- it was regent Bosley

LOL at Steve Bosely and his "Sea Level is for Sissies" bumper sticker. It was said in good fun but I could see some doosh in the media running with it. I'm talking to you John Henderson

LOL at Steve Bosely and his "Sea Level is for Sissies" bumper sticker. It was said in good fun but I could see some doosh in the media running with it. I'm talking to you John Henderson

I'm sure it will be misrepresented in writing at some point. Denver media hates CU. I thought it was very funny.

I'm sure it will be misrepresented in writing at some point. Denver media hates CU. I thought it was very funny.

Totally agree.

Mike Bohn is so freaking excited, he can is stumbling over his words. He's usually a great speaker.

Totally agree.

Mike Bohn is so freaking excited, he can is stumbling over his words. He's usually a great speaker.

Seems to be spreading... :lol:

I'm trying to think - what would "olympic sports" mean in terms of CU adding sports?? Swimming, diving, wrestling? I guess it could even be field hockey... :huh: Wrestling and field hockey would be dirt cheap to add, I guess...

Whoa Benson seems to be understanding Sports sucsess = better advertising for the university.

Hot damn I'm just so glad we are at the front of this whole thing. This ****'s getting me excited.

Seems to be spreading... :lol:

I'm trying to think - what would "olympic sports" mean in terms of CU adding sports?? Swimming, diving, wrestling? I guess it could even be field hockey... :huh: Wrestling and field hockey would be dirt cheap to add, I guess...

Ha! I'm watching the presser and trying to read/post on two Mbbs. My multitasking is lacking.

The guys on Buffstampede are commenting that when Ringo asked his question, Bohn was "scratching his head" (he was flipped off Ringo) . Classic.

Larry Scott says that campus compatibility is one of the things that made Colorado so attractive.

They couldn't have had a longer table set up with multiple mics? Awkward watching them play musical chairs for every new question.....

I really enjoyed watching that and I am very excited for CU sports down the road!

I really enjoyed watching that and I am very excited for CU sports down the road!

I'm right there with you. Much needed shot in the arm, now we need to start seeing some results on the field so that when we get to the PAC in 2012 that we are rolling along.

Go Buffs!!

Back