What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

pretty optimistic theory

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
So most of us agree that the administration is more focused on avoiding scandal than making a successfull FB team, but what if...Bohn deserves more credit than we are giving him and has worked a deal out.

Hawk seems ot b a guy that really emphasizes character and running a clean program. With a man like that around I would think you could afford to release some of the self impossed restrictions on the program. If you have a coach that doesn't care about discipline then the system around him has to keep it clean but if you can count on the coach to keep tight reigns on the men on the team you can relax some fo that stuff.

So could Bohn have made a deal with the admin that we can keep him and use this as an opportunity to remove some of our restrictions on the program?

No facts behind that at all, just pure unadulterated optimism.

So most of us agree that the administration is more focused on avoiding scandal than making a successfull FB team, but what if...Bohn deserves more credit than we are giving him and has worked a deal out.

Hawk seems ot b a guy that really emphasizes character and running a clean program. With a man like that around I would think you could afford to release some of the self impossed restrictions on the program. If you have a coach that doesn't care about discipline then the system around him has to keep it clean but if you can count on the coach to keep tight reigns on the men on the team you can relax some fo that stuff.

So could Bohn have made a deal with the admin that we can keep him and use this as an opportunity to remove some of our restrictions on the program?

No facts behind that at all, just pure unadulterated optimism.

In short, yes. And I think that was discussed (not sure where I read that but it seemed to be legit).

However, relaxing those restrictions won't make much of an impact for the 2010 season. Hawk needs to get his football X's and O's together and spend less time holding life-coaching seminars or whatever it is he does. The best bridge that can be built right now between the university, the students, the administration, the alumni, the donors, the fans, and the media is WINNING!

Back