1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pretty optimistic theory

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Dec 1, 2009.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

So most of us agree that the administration is more focused on avoiding scandal than making a successfull FB team, but what if...Bohn deserves more credit than we are giving him and has worked a deal out.

Hawk seems ot b a guy that really emphasizes character and running a clean program. With a man like that around I would think you could afford to release some of the self impossed restrictions on the program. If you have a coach that doesn't care about discipline then the system around him has to keep it clean but if you can count on the coach to keep tight reigns on the men on the team you can relax some fo that stuff.

So could Bohn have made a deal with the admin that we can keep him and use this as an opportunity to remove some of our restrictions on the program?

No facts behind that at all, just pure unadulterated optimism.

2. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

In short, yes. And I think that was discussed (not sure where I read that but it seemed to be legit).

However, relaxing those restrictions won't make much of an impact for the 2010 season. Hawk needs to get his football X's and O's together and spend less time holding life-coaching seminars or whatever it is he does. The best bridge that can be built right now between the university, the students, the administration, the alumni, the donors, the fans, and the media is WINNING!

3. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

good point about 2010 and I agree with the rest, again just grasping at anything at this point.