1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof positive as to what to expect from Hansen

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LABuffalo, Oct 14, 2009.

1. LABuffalo

LABuffalo Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjV15NJE5jU"]YouTube - Tyler Hansen-QB-Chaparral High- Colorado Buffalos[/ame] :smile2:

Darth Snow likes this.
  2. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

Throws an unbelievable deep ball.

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Unfortunately, Espy and Scotty will not be in position to catch it (they will be five yards short of the ball)....Simmons, Simas, and Wright would be...but they have had crappy practices this week.

4. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

I think if he can get in a rhythm, get comfortable, and stay confident he can be good.

5. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

It was clear watching him on Saturday that he has a much better arm than Cody. The question is how accurate he is, and whether the OL will give him time back there.

6. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

i loved his pocket presence... makes it clear to me that (a) he had no idea what the playbook was last year, and that (b) they told him to run at every opportunity...

More dislike of the coaching. However, excited to see the kid play until he gets to the redzone :smile2:

7. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I heard DH is working on a plan to have Espy line up 10 yards past the LOS. He's getting some resistance form the officials. It's one of the "little things" he's been working on....